Collins & Hoy is an English law firm and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (No.75137) Vat No 581 8783 91
A full list of our partners is available at our offices.
Access to this website is provided on the following terms which, by using any part of this website, you agree to accept:
- We try to ensure 24-hour access to this website but we will not accept any liability if for any reason this website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time.
- All the information published on this website is for general guidance only, and should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for legal advice.
- We try to ensure that information on this website is correct, but can give no warranty, express or implied, about the content on the website.
- To the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this website or from any content contained on it.
- We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses but we shall not be liable for any damage to hardware, software, data or other property resulting from your access to or use of this website.
- Please note that you may not submit any material or information to this website which may in any way infringe any statute, regulation or bye-law of any jurisdiction, may breach the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party, or may be defamatory, obscene or indecent.
- We may change any part of this website and any information in it without notice to you.
- In the event that this website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites, we are not responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim all liability in respect of such content.
- Unless otherwise stated, Collins & Hoy owns the copyright in this website and its contents. You may print information contained in this website for your personal use only. No part of this website may be published, transmitted, reproduced or stored on another website or in any other electronic form without obtaining prior permission from us.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes on this website. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms.
- If you are a consumer and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. That is at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- All use of this website is subject to English law and jurisdiction. Its content relates only to English law and relevant European Community law, unless expressly stated otherwise.