Mediation Information Meetings
A charge is made of £125.00 plus vat for each Initial Mediation Meeting (MIAM). This is payable prior to the meeting. We will take details from you in relation to your circumstances and provide information and guidance about Mediation and other non court based forms of dispute resolution to enable you to make an informed decision about how you wish to conduct your case.
For Family Mediation a typical 2 hour session will cost £270 plus VAT for each person. ( £324.00 inclusive of vat )
We are not able to able to offer Legal Aid (Publicly Funded Mediation).
Charges are made for the Mediation Meetings, preparation of the summary of the outcome following each meeting, review of financial disclosure, and for drafting documents. These include the following:-
- Face to face mediation sessions (usually 1 – 2 hours)
- Preparation of a Summary of Outcomes following each mediation
- Review of financial documents between meetings (usually 1 hour)
- Interim summaries prepared where requested (usually 2 hour)
- The Open Financial Statement (usually 2 hours)
- The Memorandum of Understanding (usually 2 – 3 hours)
There is no charge for routine letters and phone calls.
Each of you is individually responsible for your fees unless it has been agreed at mediation that one of you will be responsible for them all.
We reserve the right to raise a cancellation charge of £50 plus VAT per person in the event of cancellation of a mediation session at less than 48 hours notice.
For more information about Mediation pricing please contact us on 020 8866 1820 or email our specialist Mediation team on [email protected] and we would be happy to assist.